Duration: 75 minutes (30 for preparation and 45 for cooking);
Cooking method: Baking;
Servings: 6 X 500g.
- 300g corn flakes (4RON);
- 500g cottage cheese (8RON);
- 500g mozzarella, ricotta cheese, telemea cheese, caș, burduf cheese, or any cheese you like (12RON);
- 10 eggs (8RON);
- 500g tomatoes (2RON);
- 500g peppers (2RON);
- salt by taste (2tsp) (negligible price);
- pepper by taste (1tsp) (negligible price).
- Blend/Mix the cheese and eggs;
- Process the peppers and tomatoes;
- Combine the two mixtures and add the corn flakes, salt and pepper;
- Add the corn flakes and let them stand for a couple of minutes;
- Line a baking pan with baking sheet and preheat the oven at 180°C (356°F);
- Let it cook for 30-45 minutes until a bronze crust has formed.
- Calories: 763kcal;
- Protein: 46g;
- Fat: 41g;
- Trans fat: 0g;
- Carbohydrates: 53g;
- Fiber: 6g;
- Sugars: 10g.
- Histidine: 0.94g;
- Isoleucine: 1.81g;
- Leucine: 3.28g;
- Lysine: 2.61g;
- Methionine: 0.9g;
- Phenylalanine: 1.75g;
- Threonine: 1.52g;
- Tryptophan: 0.45g.
- Vitamin A: 247.38ug;
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.07mg;
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.1mg;
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 0.23mg;
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 0.33mg;
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.06mg;
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): 12.43ug;
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): 1.47ug
- Choline: 28.31mg;
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 70.7mg;
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol): 0.88ug;
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): 1.23mg;
- Vitamin K: 4.19ug.
- Calcium: 545.38mg;
- Copper: 0.24mg;
- Iron: 3.29mg;
- Magnesium: 84.13mg;
- Manganese: 0.37mg;
- Phosphorus: 645.25mg;
- Potassium: 653.9mg;
- Selenium: 49.2ug;
- Sodium: 1455mg;
- Zinc: 3.66mg.
- alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA Omega-3): 0.39g;
- Linoleic acid (LA Omega-6): 1.88g.
The nutrition facts are only estimations based on USDA Food Composition Databases and are for information purposes only. They do not fit into real life, because nutrient contents vary by food source, food storage, food growth, food preparation, and bioavailability.
Enjoyed this article?
Share it with your friends on social media! It would mean so much to me.
Have something in mind?
Leave a comment and I will reply as soon as possible. Don't be an asshole, by the way!