Duration: 150 minutes (60 for preparation and 90 for cooking);
Cooking method: Stewing;
Servings: 8 X 500g.
- 500g mushrooms (4RON);
- 1000g wild caught freshwater fish (carp, trout, etc.) (24RON);
- 500g cream cheese (8RON);
- 500g cream (8RON);
- 500g peppers (2RON);
- 500g tomatoes (2RON);
- 300g onions (1RON);
- 100g garlic cloves (2RON);
- 15g parsley (1RON);
- 15g dill weed (1RON);
- 15g lovage (1RON);
- 2-3 bay leaves;
- 50g coconut oil, butter, or ghee (1RON);
- salt by taste (1tbsp) (negligible price);
- pepper by taste (1tbsp) (negligible price).
- Peel and rinse the vegetables;
- (optionally) Roast the peppers and peel them;
- Cut the onions and garlic into small cubes and saute;
- Cut the mushrooms in slices and saute with the onions and garlic;
- Cut the tomatoes in small cubes and the (rosted) peppers and put them over the sauted mushrooms and continue to cook covered;
- Rinse the fish and cut it in small pieces and combine them with the previously cooked ingredients into a cooking pot and bring everything to a boil and let them cook for 15-30 minutes covered;
- Add the cream, cream cheese, herbs, and spices and let them cooked for more 15 minutes covered.
- Calories: 551kcal;
- Protein: 37g;
- Fat: 33g;
- Trans fat: 0g;
- Carbohydrates: 28g;
- Fiber: 4g;
- Sugars: 14.5g.
- Histidine: 0.77g;
- Isoleucine: 1.26g;
- Leucine: 2.32g;
- Lysine: 2.37g;
- Methionine: 0.76g;
- Phenylalanine: 1.12g;
- Threonine: 1.13g;
- Tryptophan: 0.31g.
- Vitamin A: 277ug;
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.26mg;
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.49mg;
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 4.28mg;
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 2.51mg;
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.61mg;
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): 83.56ug;
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): 2.32ug
- Choline: 90.53mg;
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 80.12mg;
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol): 23.53ug;
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): 1.89mg;
- Vitamin K: 55.09ug.
- Calcium: 228mg;
- Copper: 0.33mg;
- Iron: 2.76mg;
- Magnesium: 60mg;
- Manganese: 0.57mg;
- Phosphorus: 623.31mg;
- Potassium: 1032.82mg;
- Selenium: 21.5ug;
- Sodium: 758.72mg;
- Zinc: 2.61mg.
- alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA Omega-3): 0.35g;
- Linoleic acid (LA Omega-6): 1.18g.
The nutrition facts are only estimations based on USDA Food Composition Databases and are for information purposes only. They do not fit into real life, because nutrient contents vary by food source, food storage, food growth, food preparation, and bioavailability.
Enjoyed this article?
Share it with your friends on social media! It would mean so much to me.
Have something in mind?
Leave a comment and I will reply as soon as possible. Don't be an asshole, by the way!