Duration: 15 mins (15 mins for preparation and 0 mins for cooking);
Cooking method: Raw;
Servings: 4 X 728g.
- 2000g apples (6 RON);
- 300g organic hemp protein powder (22RON);
- 6 eggs (5RON);
- 300ml plain yogurt (1RON);
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon (1RON).
- Mix everything in the food processor or blender.
- Calories: 683.92kcal;
- Protein: 52.62g;
- Fat: 16.4g;
- Trans fat: 0g;
- Carbohydrates: 81.26g;
- Fiber: 29.08g;
- Sugars: 61.12g.
- Histidine: 2.3g;
- Isoleucine: 2.59g;
- Leucine: 4.23g;
- Lysine: 2.91g;
- Methionine: 1.48g;
- Phenylalanine: 2.95g;
- Threonine: 2.19g;
- Tryptophan: 0.58g.
- Vitamin A: 102.66ug;
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.49mg;
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.49mg;
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 30.03mg;
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 1.46mg;
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.81mg;
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): 44.55ug;
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): 0.84ug;
- Choline: 186.77mg;
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 17.83mg;
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol): 1.13ug;
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): 1.98mg;
- Vitamin K: 9.12ug.
- Calcium: 184.8mg;
- Copper: 1.21mg;
- Iron: 12.14mg;
- Magnesium: 641.06mg;
- Manganese: 9.48mg;
- Phosphorus: 1578.64mg;
- Potassium: 1592.64mg;
- Selenium: 19.35ug;
- Sodium: 352.13mg;
- Zinc: 9.71mg.
- alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA Omega-3): 5.31g;
- Linoleic acid (LA Omega-6): 20.91g.
The nutrition facts are only estimations based on USDA Food Composition Databases and are for information purposes only. They do not fit into real life, because nutrient contents vary by food source, food storage, food growth, food preparation, and bioavailability.
Enjoyed this article?
Share it with your friends on social media! It would mean so much to me.
Have something in mind?
Leave a comment and I will reply as soon as possible. Don't be an asshole, by the way!