Duration: 120 mins (60 mins for preparation and 60 mins for cooking);
Cooking method: Baking;
Servings: 6 X 643g.
- 2500g broccoli florets (30RON);
- 10 eggs (8RON);
- 500g cottage cheese (8RON);
- 500g mozzarella cheese (13RON);
- (optional) 1tbsp garlic powder (1RON);
- (optional) 1tbsp onion powder (1RON);
- salt by taste (2tsp) (negligible price);
- pepper by taste (1tsp) (negligible price).
- Mix everything homogeneously using a food processor;
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and pour the composition;
- Preheat the oven at 180°C (356°F) and bake for 60 minutes.
- Calories: 615.92kcal;
- Protein: 48.87g;
- Fat: 35g;
- Trans fat: 0.06g;
- Carbohydrates: 33.68g;
- Fiber: 13.23g;
- Sugars: 9.29g.
- Histidine: 1.02g;
- Isoleucine: 1.94g;
- Leucine: 3.03g;
- Lysine: 2.68g;
- Methionine: 0.84g;
- Phenylalanine: 1.73g;
- Threonine: 1.38g;
- Tryptophan: 0.45g.
- Vitamin A: 424.46ug;
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.24mg;
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.86mg;
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 1.6mg;
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 2.24mg;
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.62mg;
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): 243.74ug;
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): 1.26ug;
- Choline: 204.59mg;
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 169.81mg;
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol): 1ug;
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): 4.27mg;
- Vitamin K: 245.61ug.
- Calcium: 684.66mg;
- Copper: 0.24mg;
- Iron: 3.88mg;
- Magnesium: 85.65mg;
- Manganese: 1.13mg;
- Phosphorus: 653.13mg;
- Potassium: 913.66mg;
- Selenium: 41.27ug;
- Sodium: 1261.05mg;
- Zinc: 4.34mg.
- alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA Omega-3): 0.56g;
- Linoleic acid (LA Omega-6): 1.27g.
The nutrition facts are only estimations based on USDA Food Composition Databases and are for information purposes only. They do not fit into real life, because nutrient contents vary by food source, food storage, food growth, food preparation, and bioavailability.
Enjoyed this article?
Share it with your friends on social media! It would mean so much to me.
Have something in mind?
Leave a comment and I will reply as soon as possible. Don't be an asshole, by the way!