Duration: 120 mins (120 mins for preparation and 0 mins for cooking);
Cooking method: Raw;
Servings: 5 X 100g.
- Put the milk into a pot and let it stay at room temperature for 24-48 hours, depending on the season (during warm seasons, its suffice for 24 hours);
- Put the pan at very very low heat (below 100°C (212°F)) and let it stay until you see a separation of the fluid from the cheese(about 60 minutes);
- Using a strainer, drain the entire fluid, according to how soft you want the cheese to be.
- Calories: 98kcal;
- Protein: 11.12g;
- Fat: 4.3g;
- Trans fat: 0g;
- Carbohydrates: 3.38g;
- Fiber: 0g;
- Sugars: 2.67g.
- Histidine: 0.24g;
- Isoleucine: 0.44g;
- Leucine: 0.84g;
- Lysine: 0.7g;
- Methionine: 0.2g;
- Phenylalanine: 0.43g;
- Threonine: 0.38g;
- Tryptophan: 0.11g.
- Vitamin A: 27.75ug;
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.02mg;
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.12mg;
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 0.07mg;
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 0.42mg;
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.03mg;
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): 9ug;
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): 0.32ug;
- Choline: 13.8mg;
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 0mg;
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol): 0.08ug;
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): 0.06mg;
- Vitamin K: 0ug.
- Calcium: 62.25mg;
- Copper: 0.02mg;
- Iron: 0.05mg;
- Magnesium: 6mg;
- Manganese: 0mg;
- Phosphorus: 119.25mg;
- Potassium: 78mg;
- Selenium: 7.27ug;
- Sodium: 0mg;
- Zinc: 0.3mg.
- alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA Omega-3): 0.01g;
- Linoleic acid (LA Omega-6): 0.08g.
The nutrition facts are only estimations based on USDA Food Composition Databases and are for information purposes only. They do not fit into real life, because nutrient contents vary by food source, food storage, food growth, food preparation, and bioavailability.
Enjoyed this article?
Share it with your friends on social media! It would mean so much to me.
Have something in mind?
Leave a comment and I will reply as soon as possible. Don't be an asshole, by the way!