Duration: 105 mins (60 mins for preparation and 45 mins for cooking);
Cooking method: Baking;
Servings: 7 X 470g.
- 6 whole Atlantic mackerels (35RON);
- 1000g red potates (1RON);
- 500g carrots (1RON);
- 500g celery (2RON);
- 2tbsps fish spices and seasonig (1RON).
- Cut the heads and tails of the mackerels, remove the organs, and clean them well;
- Unpeal the carrots, potatoes, and celery and rinse them well;
- Slice the vegetables put them in a baking pan until fully covered;
- Put the fish over the vegetable layer and spices and seasoning (you can add garlic, onion, and rosemary if you like);
- Cover the baking pan with aluminium foil;
- Preheat the oven at 180°C (356°F) and bake for 45 minutes.
- Calories: 521.43kcal;
- Protein: 38.4g;
- Fat: 26.29g;
- Trans fat: 0g;
- Carbohydrates: 31.68g;
- Fiber: 5.57g;
- Sugars: 6.19g.
- Histidine: 0.83g;
- Isoleucine: 1.31g;
- Leucine: 2.27g;
- Lysine: 2.55g;
- Methionine: 0.81g;
- Phenylalanine: 1.13g;
- Threonine: 1.31g;
- Tryptophan: 0.32g.
- Vitamin A: 528.75ug;
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.38mg;
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.53mg;
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 14.58mg;
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 1.77mg;
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.85mg;
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): 50.14ug;
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): 12.13ug;
- Choline: 116.09mg;
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 14.59mg;
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol): 22.43ug;
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): 2.63mg;
- Vitamin K: 32.84ug.
- Calcium: 66.54mg;
- Copper: 0.29mg;
- Iron: 3.32mg;
- Magnesium: 141.75mg;
- Manganese: 0.3mg;
- Phosphorus: 399.21mg;
- Potassium: 1235.57mg;
- Selenium: 62.23ug;
- Sodium: 224.46mg;
- Zinc: 1.43mg.
- alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA Omega-3): 0.24g;
- Linoleic acid (LA Omega-6): 0.46g.
The nutrition facts are only estimations based on USDA Food Composition Databases and are for information purposes only. They do not fit into real life, because nutrient contents vary by food source, food storage, food growth, food preparation, and bioavailability.
Enjoyed this article?
Share it with your friends on social media! It would mean so much to me.
Have something in mind?
Leave a comment and I will reply as soon as possible. Don't be an asshole, by the way!