Duration: 90 mins (30 mins for preparation and 60 mins for cooking);
Cooking method: Baking;
Servings: 4 X 850g.
- 2kg cauliflower (5RON);
- 8 eggs (8RON);
- 500g mozzarella cheese (18Ron);
- 50g nutritional or brewer’s yeast (1RON);
- 1tbsp chili powder (1RON);
- 1tbsp garlic powder (1RON);
- 1tbsp onion powder (1RON);
- 1tsp black pepper (negligible price);
- salt by taste (1tsp) (negligible price).
- Wash the cauliflower and shred it in the food processor;
- Shred the mozzarella cheese;
- Beat the eggs;
- Mix the cauliflower, eggs, cheese, and the rest of the ingredients;
- Spread the mixture into a baking pan and bake for 60 minutes at 180°C (356°F).
- Calories: 750kcal;
- Protein: 59.37g;
- Fat: 40.16g;
- Trans fat: 0g;
- Carbohydrates: 47.26g;
- Fiber: 17.29g;
- Sugars: 16.02g.
- Histidine: 1.29g;
- Isoleucine: 2.26g;
- Leucine: 3.56g;
- Lysine: 3.21g;
- Methionine: 0.95g;
- Phenylalanine: 2.09g;
- Threonine: 2.05g;
- Tryptophan: 0.78g.
- Vitamin A: 330.87ug;
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 1.07mg;
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 1.59mg;
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 11.99mg;
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 5.73mg;
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 1.85mg;
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): 664.81ug;
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): 2.81ug;
- Choline: 446.79mg;
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid): 226.64mg;
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol): 1.63ug;
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): 2.09mg;
- Vitamin K: 78.67ug.
- Calcium: 672.38mg;
- Copper: 0.37mg;
- Iron: 5.28mg;
- Magnesium: 127.82mg;
- Manganese: 1.12mg;
- Phosphorus: 974.43mg;
- Potassium: 1941.74mg;
- Selenium: 43.65ug;
- Sodium: 1689.33mg;
- Zinc: 5.94mg.
- alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA Omega-3): 0.47g;
- Linoleic acid (LA Omega-6): 1.77g.
The nutrition facts are only estimations based on USDA Food Composition Databases and are for information purposes only. They do not fit into real life, because nutrient contents vary by food source, food storage, food growth, food preparation, and bioavailability.
Enjoyed this article?
Share it with your friends on social media! It would mean so much to me.
Have something in mind?
Leave a comment and I will reply as soon as possible. Don't be an asshole, by the way!